Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just another day

The only thing that entertained me today was a couple in school acting lovey dovey in their supposed "secret corner".

Our group went to that place for "emo shots" during the srgce photography thing and I thought it was pretty secluded too, until today. Full view of that nice place from the library, too bad you can't see us from there cause of the window stickers thingums. Gosh if they knew we were spying on them all the while would they freak out? We saw them at the staircase btw. Yes, full view and very recognizable.



Yeah school was boring, but handball during PE was kinda fun I guess. Glenda and I were acting mad. More like me, actually. Ah, but that felt :D. I also went around whacking people's faces with my hair and... knocked J's specs with my head instead of my hair, misjudged the distance. Sigh how embarrassing.

.. and later in the day when Nadia and I were having a "hair fight" thing, I got knocked in the eyes too so I guess that's retribution HAHA. Gosh, cheen and I do gross stuff during PW lessons HAHAH.

Studied with Jeslin SuAnn and Clifford in the library (yes the place with the good view), it was accomplishing cause I managed to concentrate! Fell asleep for perhaps half an hour in total but neh, okay start I guess. Better get back to geography!


& I missed you today, anis! hehe :D

No comments: